How to use SPanel
Welcome to your guide to accessing SPanel
If you need help or have any queries about getting started with SPanel, then contact us anytime at email@example.com and we will be happy to help. You can find the step by step instructions below.
- Visit https://portal.simrush.com to login to SPanel. You should have been provided these details by your re-seller.
2. Once successfully logged in you will be prompted to accept the terms & conditions of the portal. Once the T&C’s have been accepted the main dashboard for the portal is displayed.
3. This page shows all the sites are associated with your account – by default you will only have one site, if you own multiple SimRush deployments these will be displayed here as multiple sites.
4. The sites tab on the left shows all the sites from across your account in a list.
5. When you select a site, the relevant dashboard for that site will be displayed.
6. You will find all the information related to your SimRush hardware here.
– WiFi details – SSID / Password.
– LAN Details – Public IP Address (if purchased), Gateway IP and DHCP information.
– Current status of your IDU (Indoor Unit) Controller and the ODU (Outdoor Unit.)
– Any additional hardware such as cAP’s (Controlled Access Points.)
7. The tabs across the top of the site enable you to change the settings for your WiFi and LAN.
8. From the dropdown, click ‘Settings’ and this will show the settings page for the WiFi.
From here you can modify the SSID / Broadcast name of your Wireless network. By default dual band units 2.4GHz and 5GHz will use the same details, if you wish to use different details to distinguish between the two bands, you can also disable the wifi here too.
9. On the Network tab under “LAN Settings” you can change the details of your LAN.
On this page, you can change the IP address of your router and modify your DHCP network or disable it if you have another device serving DHCP on your network.
10. If you wish to allow additional users to login to the portal, you can add users by clicking on the “User” tab on the main dashboard where the sites are listed.
11. If you need to change the password on a user account, you must login as the user.
Then on the left tab select ‘Settings.’ You will then be able to amend the password in the password field.
We hope you have found this guide helpful. If you have any questions at all relating to SPanel, please contact us.
We are always happy to help!