How to get a SIM card out of the SimRush Outdoor Unit
Follow these 6 steps
- Unhook the catch at the top of the ODU to slide it up off the mounting.
- Make a mark on the bracket where the ODU was so you can place it back in the right place.
- Unclip the catch on the bottom of the ODU next to where the cable comes in and slide open the hatch at the bottom.
- Locate the SIM. This will be on the right side in a cradle.
- Unplug the cable from port 1 (far left of the two ports) to make it easier to get to the SIM.
- The SIM is spring loaded so simply push it in the cradle and it should pop out.